Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Three and a half years later . . . still here.

My son's girlfriend is the author of a brilliant new blog http://fitnessmeetsfrosting.wordpress.com/author/fitnessmeetsfrosting/ .  I enjoy reading her daily entries very much and it reminded me how much I enjoyed reading my daughters blog- I long for her to make entries again.  With that in mind I wondered when it was that I last wrote anything on my blog.  It took me a little while to EVEN FIND my blog . . . and the result- 3 1/2 years of silence.

I had a short giggle (very short) when I realized that my last entry was on the heels of a surgery on my arm.  Ironically I'm now recovering from another surgery- this time on my foot.

So, what has changed in the past 3 1/2 years?

I now have two dogs and am caring for my daughters cat.
The dog and cat in my previous "history" have both crossed over the "rainbow bridge"
My hair is still in a constant state of color flux
I still swim, but now on the Masters Team in my community
I've gained back some of the weight I had lost . . . but am going to get my head straight and bid that weight a fond adieu!

So, I'm back.  I'm going to try to make more periodic entries.  They will not be themed, or witty but will be authentic!

Missed you!

1 comment:

Lore said...

Isn't it curious, I left a comment the day after your posting. Just by chance I opened your blog, wondering if I should delete it, and there was your post. I wonder why my comment did not appear.