Thursday, December 18, 2008

New sight

I was bored this evening and don't even know how I made my way to this website but . . .
check it out.
If you like cats, you'll love this.
It's called "stuff on my cat"
http://www.stuffonmycat.com/

Fun stuff!

from the absurd to the more absurd.
did you read the news today about the family that just had their 18th child?
well yes, It's the Duggar family of Arkansas. And here is something unexpected (not)
All 18 of their children have names with the same first letter. (J)
sorry to be judgmental here but I find that particular naming pattern odd.
and, how the hell do you come up with 18 good ones?
p.s., they want more children . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for NOT clipping all those pictures into a chain email with corny captions that I am compelled to read through to avoid missing something knee-slapping funny and am typically incredibly disappointed by!

18 kids... sheesh!