Sunday, July 13, 2008

long time, sorry

I think maybe the heat had something to do with my inertia.
Perhaps it was also the fact that I've been rather boring lately as well.
Same old thing, get up, whine about the heat, swim, whine about the heat, go to bed where I sleep poorly, wake and repeat.

As of today my year to date swim mileage is 204.19.
The annual goal of 300 is within my sites.
I've been struggling with a sore shoulder lately, so I'm trying to take it easy.
It would be easier if I could cross train and run more but the heat has made that impossible for me. (see paragraph one)

This week, weather permitting, I'll get back into my sneakers and put down some mileage. My goal is to get prepared to cycle as well. wish me luck with that one!

enjoy your week, it should be cooler!

1 comment:

Lore said...

I admire and applaud your enthusiasm but hope that you will listen to your body and not over do. Mom