Wednesday, January 28, 2009

instant society, part deux

Remember Monday when I ended my post by saying that I was going to order a new bathing suit?
Well, I did- I ordered a new suit, new goggles and a new mesh bag for equipment. The order went in sometime late in the afternoon.
Yesterday I was suffering from a hideous cold (still am, thanks for asking) and knew I was sidelined for the day. I decided that I should check to see when I could expect my new swim stuff. Couple of mouse clicks later and I read to my astonishment "delivered"

I didn't pay for expedited shipping.
My stuff arrived to my house 18 hours after I ordered it.
a shout out to swimoutlet.com

unfortunately, due to this cold I haven't been able to use the new stuff- maybe tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lore said...

Hope you feel better. Mom