Sunday, April 6, 2008

and the total is . . .

I don't have too much to talk about- but my annual swim total is now over 100 miles !! 100.77 to be precise. If I keep up this pace, or even if I slow down a bit, I'll be able to meet the 300 mile goal that Randy suggested with very little problem.


Today, I've been working on the garden and stewing about my bad haircut. Okay, the picture is totally for dramatic effect, my haircut isn't this bad . . . exactly. I had a cut done nearly 2 1/2 weeks ago. It didn't go as planned. I contacted the stylist who said she would fix it last weekend. Here is a surprise, she wasn't able to do that , but PROMISED she would fix it this weekend. Get ready for another big surprise . . . she hasn't responded to any of my messages. Meanwhile, back at real life, I'm stuck with a weird do. And so, here I sit, wondering what to do .. .
does anyone out there have a good hair person to recommend to me? PLEASE? I'm a bit frustrated, and want to look a bit presentable when I go to NY in just over a week! HELP



No comments: