Wednesday, April 2, 2008

the elements of a great vacation . . .

where exactly does your mind go when you plan the "perfect" vacation?
white sands, beautiful sunsets, exotic drinks, sleeping in??

I just had a perfect getaway.
Las Vegas . . . .
and I don't gamble!

I was able to read, whenever I wanted! I completed TWO books and was 1/2 through another.
I was able to knit, and made few mistakes
I swam (though the pool was too warm for a proper workout)
I ate delicious food
I spent lots of time with my best friend.

PERFECT . . . i wish you the same for any future getaway . . . or stay at home.
enjoy the little moments, these are what your life is made of.

2 comments:

Lore said...

Perfect. I am happy for you. The best comment in the article is that you spent lots of time with your best friend. Are you home now? Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Exactly how I always feel when you and I go to Las Vegas. 3 days of relaxing, fun and YOU.
Love, R