Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Don't work while tired . . .

Before you read this, you must go down a few posts to "pimping the knife parade" and watch that video, once you have you may rejoin us here.

Okay, Monday I came to work with just about 5 hours of sleep under my belt after a VERY LATE return home from New York. As part of my job I make TONS of phone call, mostly giving reassuring advice and sometimes booking appointments. Many times I ask the same questions, over and over, and then respond accordingly.

Monday, when on auto pilot, I was answering questions at the same time I was looking at YouTube to see how many "hits" the kids had on their most recent video. At about the same time one of the Mommy's responded to my question and this REALLY came out of my mouth, "wonderful, thats our most popular option" Thank goodness she was one of my ESL Moms and this wierd comment from me was more reassuring than alarming. Actually she was quite pleased with my very strange response.

I had to stiffle a loud laugh when I realized what I had said, NEVER work when sleepy and under the influence of "theknifeparade"

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That is HILARIOUS!

Lore said...

It's not: don't work while tired, it is: keep your mind on your work. Mom