Tuesday, March 3, 2009

good Karma

From Sanfords lips to God's ears.
I had called the pool twice . . . no bag.
I despaired, but finally gave in and ordered a new swimp3 and new fins . . . my swim essentials.
I went off to the pool in a foul mood.
The swim was cold and rainy . . . I was still grouchy.
I came in from my shower and noticed a bag hanging on a hook behind another woman midway through dressing.
"is that your bag?" I asked
"no" . . . quickly I grabbed it and ta-da , my bag was found.
"that's amazing" commented the woman. I told her I would be most amazed if all contents were intact.
They were.
she commented on my good Karma and wondered if I had given a parking spot to someone.
Now I see what my reward is for letting people ahead of me in the grocery line.
This is far better payback than I could have imagined!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really weird... was it there before your swim? Did the pool management "return it" during your swim? Did they ever bother to look in the dressing room?

Well, I'm glad it worked out! Good Karma to you!

Lore said...

I'm glad. Hope that's all you ever loose from here on. Mom

Lore said...

I'm glad. Hope that's all you ever loose from here on. Mom

Ashley said...

YAY!!!!