Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The perfect color

Yesterday I had my hair cut.

Oh yes, big news (not)

what is funny was my hairdressers comment.

She said to me, "I know I don't color your hair, but I LOVE the color and highlights, how do you do it" She went on to say that in this current economy her clients are electing to do home color and save a few dollars. If I could possibly share my secrets, she would gladly pass them on.


well, here it is. Be sure to follow exactly or I cannot guarantee the results.





PLUS

So, what you have here. Use "perfect 10" by Revlon- I favor light brown. Swim in a public swim pool, you may use a cap. Be sure to apply the latter 5-6 times per week.

It will work. You should have a nice light brown color which is insanely shiny like Barbie hair. If all fails, contact Mattel to see if they have some spare hair for you.

1 comment:

Lore said...

3/20 Well I shall certainly make that purchase. Thanks. Mom