Thursday, February 28, 2008

getting lazy . . .

I was so good at staying current, I don't know what happened, but I do apologize.
I have a pretty good excuse lately though, Leila is home from Bangkok and is staying here for just over 2 weeks. additionally, work has been busy for me and even on my days off I've had to either call in for phone meetings or drive in to Oakland for all day regional meetings. Who thought that a clinical provider would have to meet so much?

In fact there is another phone in meeting today at 2 but I'm feeling the sirens call of the chlorine luring me to the pool for a swim in the sun . . . . that will probably win out!

Tomorrow Leila and I head south to spend some time with Travis in Santa Barbara. So, I'll update after I return from my trip, hopefully with pictures to post as well.
Next week are the big Ohio and Texas primaries . . .my guy is doing well, so exciting!
enjoy the sun, soak in some vitamin D!

2 comments:

Lore said...

Have a great visit with Travis and give him our love. We know you have fun with Leila. Mom

Anonymous said...

What happened is that Leila is home and your not getting lazy your getting your fix of Leila. She needs to swim with you and you can do a blog on that. Put a big flowery swim cap on her, maybe some zinc oxide, some fearless fly goggles and you have a nice blog .