Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday evening




It's Sunday, and as a "regular reader" you know what we do today. Swim updates!
To date I'm now at 40.17 miles. And dear reader today I made at least 50 successful flip turns (probably more, but better to impress you slowly)
Now, I know I'm not going to be confused with any good swimmer, and certainly don't resemble a porpoise or seal (still manatee) but things are looking up!
I did swallow an inordinate amount of water today, and my tummy is sort of not happy with me but the joy of the accomplishment supercedes any discomfort!
This is short and sweet as I still have dinner to make and laundry to do. The whole computer debacle (read below) interfered with my normal weekend activities. I am happy to report though that all is essentially back to normal. Couldn't find my Office 2003 disk so it's back to Office 97- not a great alternative, but better than nothing for now!
Have a spectacular week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tucker always says practice makes perfect on your turns.Tucker always made COUNTY in his butterfly and freestyle. Keep doing the turns and they will come easier each day. I'm proud of you. Good job.

Ashley said...

Blow out a steady stream of bubbles through your nose and keep your mouth shut - you won't swallow any water that way, I promise!

Lore said...

Good job all around. I hope you find your office 2003.