Sunday, February 24, 2008

quick update

I can't believe it's Sunday already, I'm not quite sure where the week disappeared to, but here is the mileage update.
Today I reached 54.72 miles for the year. At this pace I'm quite surely going to make the goal of 300 miles. This week added just over 8 miles, which is a nice pace I'm happy with.

Swimming this weekend was weird. Yesterday, though rain threatened, the swim was dry (ambient weather of course) . . . cold, but dry- there were only about 6 people occupying all 20 something lanes. Today, stormy and cold, the pool was packed, at least two to a lane. I shared with one of the "large" ladies who cover their faces with zinc oxide. It's a little trick they picked up from the synchronized swimmers (who I affectionately call the aquatards) . .. . I know, not nice. This is a nice, but slow lady who I was able to lap on alternate laps.

This afternoon was a birthday dinner for Hannah and Opa and then once everyone left the EBAY processing plant opened and I prepared, and then shipped 10 items. Now a little TV with Kyle then off to bed to finish my book.

Happy new Week!

1 comment:

Lore said...

The meal was outstanding. As a cook and as a hostess you rate A#1Thank you very much. We're off to the coast. Mom