Sunday, January 27, 2008

a little update

Since it is Sunday it is the swim update day.
As of today the total for the year is . . . . drumroll please . . . 26.32 miles. Yesterday and today were both 2 mile days, which are a rarity, to be sure.
I felt however that I need some big days to give me breathing room on my goal.

Other updates:
I was going to revisit string theory (if you haven't read it, scroll down) but will wait until February 1st for that. I've decided that instead of actually cutting the yarn, I'll just make new pieces and put the old ones in a marked envelope. Every quarter or so I'll compare the current piece, to the original piece. At least, today that is my plan.

I've been very good at remaining alcohol free and continue to believe it is helping with the allergies. My dairy hiatus was short (probably about the length of a good nights sleep) I've decided that my figure issues are not "beer belly" but rather "butter bulges" and "cheese chubbies" I'll try to make a better effort, but that will have to start tomorrow as I'm making homemade pizza tonight . . . yummmmmm.

Have a spectacular week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum homemade pizza. It's Italian Abondanza night. With Cabernet, YUMMY.

Lore said...

Hang in there. I like the sound of your intentions. Mom